Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Where has Jenny been???

So, I realized the other day that I have not blogged in over a year, which means that all my blogging buddies have missed out in the past year of my life...well maybe you have. ;-) Most of you see me on a fairly regular basis so you pretty much know what all has been going on in my life, but for those of you that I don't see regularly...the reason for my extended absence (other than everyday life) is the addition of our newest family member, Miss Ashby Marie!!! She is an absolute doll and we are enjoying her so much...especially Caleb! Ashby made her grand debut on February 23, 2010 at 12:14 p.m., she weighed in at a whopping 8 lbs. 7 oz. and was 21.25 inches long. She has dark blue eyes and a ton of hair...it won't be long before I get to make pigtails :-)! Anyway, I will try to post some of our latest pictures very soon, as well as, a few that highlight last year, but in the mean time I have to go nurse a baby!

0 comments: